KEEPING YOUR BEAUTIFUL RESORT 100% WATER SECURE
The natural beauties of resorts, and a key part of their attraction to tourists, are often due to their remote locations. It’s these attractions that also pose challenges for their operators in terms of access to clean, safe water for drinking, bathing, cleaning and myriad other uses.
Moerk Water units are constructed from high quality materials and are built to last ensuring that resorts never run out of clean water. Moerk Water has extensive experience operating in remote locations. Our units not only provide a decentralised water supply solution, they are powered by solar and wind energy, which removes the need to rely on diesel generators.
Our desalination plant and system technology allows coastal resorts can make use of abundant ocean water as a water supply option. They also allow eco-resorts to operate chemical-free, thus minimising their environmental impact. We partner with and train local service partners and companies, which enables remote operators to be completely self-reliant.
- Use readily available water source to produce clean water
- Reliable, constant clean water source
- Allows resorts to be in off network/off grid locations
- Local service partners ensure seamless experience
- Moerk Water units are constructed from quality materials and are built to last ensuring that resorts never run out of clean water
- Many resorts are in remote locations
- Many resorts are not part of a water distribution network
- Many resorts rely on diesel generators to provide power
- Coastal resorts can have limited water supply options
- Eco-resorts have limited options for chemical free water treatment
- Resorts can be in locations with limited service options
- Moerk Water has extensive experience operating in remote locations
- Moerk Water units provide a decentralized water supply solution
- Moerk water units operate using solar and wind energy, removing reliance on diesel generators
- Coastal resorts can make use of abundant ocean water as a water supply option with Moerk Water’s seawater desalination units
- Moerk Water units can be run chemical free to minimize effect on environment
- Moerk partners with and trains local service partners
WATER SOURCES WE TREAT IN
HOTELS & RESORTS
Moerk’s water treatment technology can convert a wide range of water types for hotels and resorts into safe drinking water that meets World Health Organisation water quality standards as well as other uses like bathing, washing and more.
Desalination treatment plants are one of our most sought-after systems. Our membrane systems are designed to remove salt and almost all other water contaminants through the process of reverse osmosis. It’s a tried and tested method that we have adapted to be transportable to even the remotest locations as well as adaptable to any scale and completely self sustaining.
Bore water can contain high levels of minerals including sodium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, chloride, bicarbonate, and iron. This not only makes it unsafe for human and animal consumption, but also for irrigation. Moerk’s water treatment technology can turn bore water into a safe, useful asset.
Brackish water may have lower salt levels that sea water but is still unsuitable for use in agriculture or for stock to drink. Moerk’s desalination technology, encompassing reverse osmosis, provides a simple to use, reliable solution to brackish water. Our team can design and construct a system that will convert brackish water to a useful resource.
Just because water is fresh, does not mean it is fit for purpose. Moerk’s specialist team can provide water consultancy services, then use the results to advise on the best treatment solution to ensure your fresh water supply is free of contaminants, including bacteria, parasites and viruses, as well as particles. The result is water that is not only safe for human consumption but for use in your specific situation.
The best way to treat contaminated groundwater is to pump it through one of our specially designed groundwater treatment systems that can clean ground and surface water. The cleaned water can then be put back into the ground or stored for immediate use, which allows stakeholders to get the most out of their water assets.
Rivers are an extremely valuable source of water for agricultural use. But they are also easily contaminated by debris, runoff, pollution, bacteria and parasites, as well as human and animal waste. We can help you to make this most of this resource through water treatment technology that will remove contaminants.
Associated plants & systems
Our treatment plants are individually designed to meet the specific requirements to create a supply of water that is safe for drinking or use in commercial situations.