- Sufficient training is required to make water projects sustainable
- Training local operators ensures the longevity of a system
- Development of local capacity empowers community independence
- Local knowledge and promotes ownership and increases value
- Training of regional service technicians reduces the downtime of machines
- Strengthening expertise in sustainable water treatment builds local capacity in creating a greener future
- Feedback on our training programs ensures our continuous improvement
- Ongoing support is always available through a hotline to water engineers and technicians
- Local ownership ensures any issues will be identified and fixed promptly
Moerk Water runs online and in person workshops during installation. Moerk Water also provides desalination units and training courses to vocational training centres across the Asia Pacific and East Africa to build local capacity and increase the regional knowledge base. Our specialists train candidates that are approved by the local water committee to ensure sufficient daily operators are available & offers refresher training courses to allow daily operators to refresh their knowledge and be able to upskill as their experience deepens. Moerk Water promotes gender equality when selecting training candidates.
Given the global reach of our water treatment projects, Moerk have developed the successful capability to train all levels of stakeholders 100% remotely online. This means that we are able to quickly and efficient deploy training and education programs to empower those in charge of maintaining our simple systems which results in sustainable clean water independence and security.
Moerk Waters comprehensive national and international team of scientists and engineers are available for in person training and education for all of our systems and plants in the field. This allows us to ensure all processes are understood by stakeholders in charge of managing and maintaining units over the long term. Moerk Water can then follow up all in person trainings with virtual sessions.
Who Is This For?
We aim to empower all stakeholders in the project with sufficient training and education on Moerk Water systems to ensure that every system we implement reaches successful self managed water treatment outcomes for years to come.
Our Training & Education Network
Moerk conduct projects where a Moerk certified engineer or Moerk trained service technician can respond to requests regarding water treatment systems. We have successfully trained dozens of daily operators to ensure clean water day in day out at our project sites.
AFFILIATIONS AND PARTNERS
We have partnered with a number of organisations to ensure the best outcomes for all project stakeholders.